Account Manager – Closed
RED is growing and seeking a new member of the account team. Here’s your chance to work on a diverse client roster, including national and regional brands, and join a team of like-minded individuals hell-bent on doing the best work of their lives. You bring the qualifications, organization and professionalism this role deserves. In turn, we’ll feed you laughs, beer and the chance to build something amazing.
The current role is Account Manager but we are open to considering a less senior hire if your experience and ambition are a fit. Please indicate in your cover letter if you seek an Account Manger or Account Coordinator role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a RED Account Manager, you will work on designated key accounts. Meaning:
- You’ll be responsible for executing innovative, forward-thinking solutions that deliver on clients’ objectives
- You’ll ensure projects are on-brief, run smoothly and objectives are clearly communicated to the entire team
- You’ll be the key interface between clients and internal departments
- You’re passionate about marketing trends, with skills, interest and experience in online marketing
- You’ll be managing and monitoring client budgets
- You’ll coordinate the efforts of multiple departments and people via strong leadership, time management and planning skills
- You’ll be an exceptional service provider by building responsive, trusting relationships with clients
- You’ll embrace understanding new technologies, processes and best practices to best serve clients
- You’ll facilitate and collaborate on the growth of client business
- You are an advocate for your client’s objectives
- You’ll participate in personal and professional development
- You welcome support from senior RED leadership
- You embrace an opportunity to generate ideas with an equally passionate team
Please submit a cover letter and resume at email@example.com. Please reference the position title in the subject line. PDFs are preferred. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Submissions for this position are closed.